We agree with Article 23 of the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights, “Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.” It is a basic human right for every individual to choose their occupation.
Massage Nation does not benefit from or negotiate in any way any transaction between advertisers and users of the site. We don’t sell anything but advertising services to advertisers.
These ‘Terms and Conditions’ will be updated from time-to-time. We will inform registered users of material changes to them by email. Unregistered users are recommended to check back each visit if they are concerned about their rights or our current policies.
Ensuring the privacy of our users is the only way we can continue to provide this service.
We will not rent/sell/release any information to any third party.
Any information you provide will not be provided to any third-party in any situation, unless you a) publish a listing (the listing information becomes public) or b) send a message (the content, email and/or phone number are sent in an email to the recipient) or b) make a review (the content is public if approved and is linked to you profile which may display information like your favourites; check your profile in this case).
We implemented HTTPS (the thing which means no-one can see what you are sending back and forwards from the site).
We run a security programme which a) implements regular updates to servers, frameworks and software components and b) works to identify threat and intrusion attempts automatically and manually.
If we receive a valid legal request for information from a law enforcement agency, only the information which can be directly linked to the request will be released. We will refuse any requests for ‘general information’, even if made legally.
We do not process or retain any credit card details; we use a third-party processor in all cases. Using external payment processing means we can select partners who deal with tens/hundreds of thousands of payments on a weekly basis and maintain bank-level security teams to protect customer data.
We comply with the POPIA guidelines.
1) When you register an account, you provide an email address. This email will not be shared with another person, unless you send a message to an advertiser when it will become available to the recipient of the email.
2) If you publish a listing, the information you provide for the listing will be visible on the listing. Your email is not published. Please review your listing to ensure the information you publish is the information you wish to share publicly.
3) You consent to any information you provide, in addition to automatically provided data (from your browser) being collected to help us improve the quality of the service, both overall and for individual recommendations.
4) You may delete your account at any time and your information will be deleted. If you have made a payment, we reserve the right to retain relevant data until the end of the accountancy period affected. If your account is under investigation for any possible misuse, we reserve the right to retain data until the investigation is complete.
5) We use third-party analytics to record visitor data, this means an anonymous cookie is placed on your browser.
Laws and Regulations
You agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of the Site, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of South Africa.
For all users
For all Advertisers